Project Peek - Boy's Room

Project Peek - Boy's Room - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleProject Peek - Boy's Room, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Project Peek - Boy's Room
The Title Of The Article : Project Peek - Boy's Room

See also designs and other pictures


Project Peek - Boy's Room

Remember this room design I showed you awhile back?


As I mentioned, I had to make a few changes to the design.  I found out there was a blue and red race car toddler bed that would be used when 'baby boy' got to that stage.  So instead of using orange, I switched to red.  This way the red/blue toddler bed would match the room when the time came to use it.  Also, I received further clarification on the doing a race car theme - It needed to be Formula 1 race cars. 

 This is what I came up with...




The family that I am doing this design for lives in Utah where I used to live, because of modern technology (thank you)  I am still able to help them.  

Here is a sampling of the drawings I emailed to them to illustrate the design:



If you are interested in my design service, email me :)


Thus ArticleProject Peek - Boy's Room

Simply get here reviews and design or image Project Peek - Boy's Room, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Project Peek - Boy's Room This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2011/11/project-peek-boy-room.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Project Peek - Boy's Room"

Posting Komentar