My Master Bedroom

My Master Bedroom - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleMy Master Bedroom, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : My Master Bedroom
The Title Of The Article : My Master Bedroom

See also designs and other pictures


My Master Bedroom

For Christmas, my husband gave me a new comforter and sheets - exactly what I wanted (Let's be honest I picked them out:)  While this is not the greatest picture of them, here they are.  Turquoise sheets and comforter with a white duvet cover (not pictured).  Side note: if you need a comforter at an awesome price this comforter is amazing!  We love it!

Why these colors?

Well, ever since I was a little girl I have been a fish, I LOVE to go swimming.  So this color scheme fits me perfectly.  Every night when I climb into bed I feel like I am getting into a swimming pool.  I feel right at home.

I want to add a few other color accents to the room.  Here are the two different directions I am thinking:


-Turquoise with accents of orange, pinks (just a little husband, don't worry:), and greens- 
I asked my husband what he thought of the below fabric, and he actually said he'd be okay with it.  All because orange is one of his favorite colors.  I love how happy and warm this color scheme feels.
 OR

-Turquoise with accents of green and navy-
We are outdoor - lovin' people, so this scheme also fits us well.
What do you think?  Which direction do you like the best?

Source for pictures shown in collages:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 



Thus ArticleMy Master Bedroom

Simply get here reviews and design or image My Master Bedroom, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article My Master Bedroom This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-master-bedroom.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "My Master Bedroom"

Posting Komentar