My Skirted Sofa

My Skirted Sofa - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleMy Skirted Sofa, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : My Skirted Sofa
The Title Of The Article : My Skirted Sofa

See also designs and other pictures


My Skirted Sofa

Yesterday, on the Nate Berkus Show, they showed a room makeover where the skirt was removed from a sofa to reveal the legs underneath.  It looked pretty good.  'What a great idea!" I thought to myself,  "I have a skirted sofa not my style that I could try the idea out on!"

Here is my sofa as it currently stands:
Ya...NOT so cute, right???  
There are 4 things I do not love about this sofa:
A - The skirt
B - The rolled arms
C - The puffy back cushions
D - The upholstery color

There are two good things about this sofa:
A - It's comfortable
B - Because of it, we have somewhere to sit!

On good ole' Photoshop I did a mock up of what it would like if I removed the skirt...



...Not as great as I had hoped.  It's possibly okay (maybe) from the front,  but from the sides the beefy sofa just looks to heavy for those weak-looking, ugly legs.

This idea may work for you if you have nice wooden legs to reveal, but if your sofa is like mine, it might be better just to leave well-enough alone, and work with what you have!




Here is my initial plan. I have yet to dig into fabrics, coordinating pieces, etc, etc:

*Place an ottoman with sleek legs in front of the sofa to off-set the sofa's skirt.

*Recover existed pillows with colorful graphic throw pillows.

Do you have a skirted sofa that needs some help?




Thus ArticleMy Skirted Sofa

Simply get here reviews and design or image My Skirted Sofa, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article My Skirted Sofa This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-skirted-sofa.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "My Skirted Sofa"

Posting Komentar