Decorating Our Rental Home

Decorating Our Rental Home - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleDecorating Our Rental Home, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Decorating Our Rental Home
The Title Of The Article : Decorating Our Rental Home

See also designs and other pictures


Decorating Our Rental Home

Last week I showed you the color scheme I decided on for my master bedroom.  Well, I have some progress to share with you!

First off, let me show you where we started.  Pretty blah, right??


Things improved a tad when I got new bedding at Christmas.  You may be thinking, 'Wait...it's a different room..."  Yes - we moved.  Also as a side note, you can see this room has some design challenges with that off-center window.

The king-sized shams really left something to be desired....
 So, using the plain white shams as a pattern, I made new ones with a white and navy striped fabric.  The backs are solid navy with an opening to remove the pillows when needed.

Next, I made a couple of 18" throw pillows with a down fill.  I purchased the fabrics at a local fabric store.  


You may have noticed the lamps in the previous photos.  Guess where they are from?  Lowes!  Guess how much they cost?  $45!!  I call that a steal!

So, that's where I am so far.  There is still work to be done, but now I can at least go into my bedroom and enjoy my surroundings a little more!

What do you think?  Do you like the direction the space is going?

________________________________________

Need help designing you home?  Visit my website.


Thus ArticleDecorating Our Rental Home

Simply get here reviews and design or image Decorating Our Rental Home, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Decorating Our Rental Home This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2012/03/decorating-our-rental-home.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Decorating Our Rental Home"

Posting Komentar