32 Weeks

32 Weeks - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the title32 Weeks, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : 32 Weeks
The Title Of The Article : 32 Weeks

See also designs and other pictures


32 Weeks

I figured it was about time to share something with all of you...

I am 32 weeks pregnant!  

I meant to post about it a long time ago, but I kept putting it off and now here I am almost at the end of my pregnancy!

This pregnancy has actually been a lot easier than my first one.  I haven't been quite as sick and believe it or not, my belly hasn't gotten quite as big!

Here are few shots of my prego belly.  They were taken this past week while my parents were visiting.

My 19 mos. old daughter, my dad, and me at the zoo in Columbia, SC


Anyway, just thought some of you might be interested in knowing! 



Thus Article32 Weeks

Simply get here reviews and design or image 32 Weeks, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article 32 Weeks This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2012/04/32-weeks.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "32 Weeks"

Posting Komentar