Picture Frame Makeovers

Picture Frame Makeovers - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titlePicture Frame Makeovers, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Picture Frame Makeovers
The Title Of The Article : Picture Frame Makeovers

See also designs and other pictures


Picture Frame Makeovers

Back in October, we had our family pictures taken. I have been meaning to frame and display them for the longest time!  Took me long enough, huh??  I'm limited on local home decor stores in the town/small city that I live in, so I have to use my resources to the best of my abilities and be a little creative!

I wanted a mat that was a color instead of white to create some contrast against my white rental home walls.  So, I went to Hobby Lobby and had a custom navy mat cut.  Quick and pretty inexpensive.


I loved the style & texture of these smaller frames, but not really the finish.  To remedy this, I simply spray painted them.

The arrangement of pictures is on a skinny wall in between the front door and large window, so I chose to arrange them vertically.  Here is the finished product:


It's nice to finally have some current family pictures up to enjoy!


Thus ArticlePicture Frame Makeovers

Simply get here reviews and design or image Picture Frame Makeovers, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Picture Frame Makeovers This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2012/04/picture-frame-makeovers.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Picture Frame Makeovers"

Posting Komentar