My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room

My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleMy Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room
The Title Of The Article : My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room

See also designs and other pictures


My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room


We were is desperate need of something to hide toys in our family room.  In addition, I really needed something to go along the back our loveseat.  Below, is basically the view you get when you walk into our home.  I didn't want people to walk in & the first thing they see is the bare back of our loveseat.

One day, I was meandering around TJ Maxx & spotted this cute storage ottoman.  Right away, I knew it needed to come home with me!


It has proved to be a fantastic purchase for us!  My kids can easily get toys in & out of it.  It is also a very convenient place to sit & put your shoes on before heading out the door.  In addition, it can easily be moved around to the main sitting area if extra seating is ever needed.
You KNOW you have made a good purchase when your husband has said TWICE, "Melissa, buying that ottoman was a really good idea." 

Need some other ideas on how to hide toys?  
Cute baskets/boxes, wall pockets (for books), & cubby bookcases (just to name a few) are also great ways to manage toy craziness!

You may also enjoy reading about:

-or-

If you need help designing your home, visit my website to see the services I offer!


Thus ArticleMy Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room

Simply get here reviews and design or image My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2013/08/my-favorite-way-to-hide-toys-in-my.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "My Favorite Way to Hide Toys in My Family Room"

Posting Komentar