Inexpensive Dining Room Art

Inexpensive Dining Room Art - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleInexpensive Dining Room Art, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Inexpensive Dining Room Art
The Title Of The Article : Inexpensive Dining Room Art

See also designs and other pictures


Inexpensive Dining Room Art

About a year ago, I made these art pieces to go on a boring white wall in our rental home.  In our new home, I thought they would go nicely with my newly painted deep blue walls in my dining room.

At the time that I made these, I couldn't spend a lot of money.  I found the art prints at a local antique/collectibles shop.  I purchased the cheapest frames I could possibly find - they were an oak color and I spray painted them white.  It was too expensive to mat them, so I just purchased the green artist paper  and taped on the prints.


By the way, the blue paint isn't quite as 'crayon blue' as it looks in these photos, in this post the color is a little more accurate.

 There are still some other things in this room I would like to tackle, but these things take time...and money, right!??  For now, at least I have some art on the walls;)

(In case you missed it, this is what the dining room looked like when we moved in. So, I am making progress, slowly but surely!)



Thus ArticleInexpensive Dining Room Art

Simply get here reviews and design or image Inexpensive Dining Room Art, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Inexpensive Dining Room Art This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2013/10/inexpensive-dining-room-art.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Inexpensive Dining Room Art"

Posting Komentar