New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen

New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleNew Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen
The Title Of The Article : New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen

See also designs and other pictures


New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen

Don't you love how new paint can totally change the feel of a room?  
I finally got around to painting my kitchen.  It used to be yellow - you can see what it looked like here.


The new color I selected was Sherwin-Williams Topsail 6217.  It is a very light blue with a touch of green.  It is so soft and refreshing.  It really compliments my gray-blue counter tops and back splash, which isn't my favorite, but looks a lot better with the new paint.

Now, I just need to decide what to put on this empty wall.

Here are a few things I have been considering:

Framing and matting this set of water colored herbs

Framing and matting a collection of water color birds.  This shop has some beautiful ones.

Hanging an large abstract art piece with pops of bright colors, like in this kitchen:

I'm not sure on the source of this picture, I pinned it quite awhile ago.  
If anyone knows, let me know!



You may also enjoy reading about:



_______________

If you need help making your home a place you love to be, 
visit my website to see the services I offer:)






Thus ArticleNew Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen

Simply get here reviews and design or image New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2013/10/new-paint-to-freshen-up-kitchen.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "New Paint to Freshen Up The Kitchen"

Posting Komentar