Project Peek

Project Peek - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleProject Peek, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Project Peek
The Title Of The Article : Project Peek

See also designs and other pictures


Project Peek

I've been a little MIA on this blog lately.  Poor blog! I have been pretty busy with clients - which is great thing that I cannot complain about!  Currently, I am helping to decorate a home in a near by town.  They already have all their furniture pieces, they just needed rugs, art, accessories, bedding, pillows, etc. to make their home more welcoming and homey.  Here are a few of the design boards I have put together for them.

The master bedroom is probably my favorite space that I designed for them.  They wanted a peaceful retreat.




This design is for their 17 years old daughter's room.  I love the vibrant colors.






Their family room already had a lot of  chocolate and  red (including a red sofa).  So, I decided to add in seafoam green to the mix.  






Do you need helping pulling your home together?  I'd love to help, visit my website to see the services I offer!


Thus ArticleProject Peek

Simply get here reviews and design or image Project Peek, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Project Peek This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2013/10/project-peek.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Project Peek"

Posting Komentar