Bedroom Spruce-Ups!

Bedroom Spruce-Ups! - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleBedroom Spruce-Ups!, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Bedroom Spruce-Ups!
The Title Of The Article : Bedroom Spruce-Ups!

See also designs and other pictures


Bedroom Spruce-Ups!

Here are a few bedrooms I recently made over. I used what my clients already had (furnishings and paint colors) and added to that with fresh window treatments, bedding, throw pillows and a few accessories.  If you are interested,  I already showed you the family room and dining room, for this same residence, click here and here to see them.  

BEFORE shots of master bedroom:


Design board I put together for the space:

AFTER Shots:






BEFORE shot of  guest bedroom:

Design board I put together for the space:

AFTER Shots:

My client's mother painted the artwork.  The whole design was based around them.




BEFORE shot of teenage daughters' room:

Design board I put together for the space:

AFTER shots:





  Isn't it amazing what new window treatments, bedding, throw pillows, etc. can do to breathe new life into a space!

If you would like a little help sprucing up your home, visit my website to see the services I offer!


Thus ArticleBedroom Spruce-Ups!

Simply get here reviews and design or image Bedroom Spruce-Ups!, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Bedroom Spruce-Ups! This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2014/02/bedroom-spruce-ups.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Bedroom Spruce-Ups!"

Posting Komentar