My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}

My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans} - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleMy Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}
The Title Of The Article : My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}

See also designs and other pictures


My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}

I am in the process of designing our guest bedroom.  I came across a set of 4 salvaged shutters that I have revamped and will use for a headboard.  The headboard pictured here is from Restoration Hardware and I love it....I tried to create the same look and cannot wait to share my version with you all soon!

Here is the design board I created for the room.  As mentioned, I made a headboard that mimics this design. I also found a vintage dresser similar to the one pictured for $20, a total steal!  I bought a wood and metal step stool similar to the one pictured that I plan on using for a nightstand.  I will share a full source list of the items I used when the room is completed. 


 


I am hoping to have everything completed within the next month....check back soon for the big reveal! What do you think?  Does it look like a cozy space you would like to spend the night in?


Thus ArticleMy Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}

Simply get here reviews and design or image My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans} This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2014/04/my-home-guest-bedroom-plans.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "My Home {Guest Bedroom Plans}"

Posting Komentar