DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}

DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder} - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleDIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}
The Title Of The Article : DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}

See also designs and other pictures


DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}

This just might be the easiest DIY project ever...so easy that I doubt you need instructions, but I wanted to share anyway!

I wanted to add another set of glass jars to my mantle but didn't want to spend a fortune.
I came across these jars for just $5.99/each.  I loved that they had a little detail to them and it happened to match the details on the larger ones I already have on my mantle.



 
I simply wrapped some grapevine wire around the top of the jar and then just twisted/tucked the end around the wire to secure it.  You could also use twine or jute rope for a coastal look.


Told you it was the easiest DIY ever!

I added a candle then placed them (I made two of these) on my mantle and love the way they look! The grapevine wire just adds some much needed texture and interest to the jar. I love the way they tie into my larger jars.



Want to create your own?

Shopping List:

Grapevine wire:
Most craft stores carry it in the floral section.
Find it online here: LINK

Glass Jars:
Check any store in the food storage/kitchen section, recycle an old food jar or check a local thrift store.
Find one online here: LINK

Check back later this week for our "pre-spring" mantle reveal!  Have a great week!



Thus ArticleDIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}

Simply get here reviews and design or image DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder} This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2015/02/diy-rustic-glass-jar-candle-holder.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "DIY: {Rustic Glass Jar Candle Holder}"

Posting Komentar