DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}

DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand} - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleDIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}
The Title Of The Article : DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}

See also designs and other pictures


DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}

Last week I was doing some shopping and of course had to run into Pottery Barn to look around.  I came across this wood bead garland and loved the look of it...

photo: PotteryBarn.com
 
They had a few different options that ranged from $24.95-$34.95.  Now that is not a terrible price, but I knew I could make it for a lot less.  I left the mall and headed to Hobby Lobby where I found some great wood beads for $1.99/package.  I had twine at home but you can find it at any craft store and usually at most dollar stores!
 
 


With the help of my 7 year old daughter and a crochet needle, we simply strung the beads onto the twine...


Once we used all the beads, we just tied the ends together...seriously the easiest DIY ever!

For under $5, I would say this project was a huge hit!


I cannot wait to make more!  What do you think about it?



Thus ArticleDIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}

Simply get here reviews and design or image DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand} This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2015/04/diy-wood-bead-garland-strand.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "DIY: {Wood Bead Garland Strand}"

Posting Komentar