Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}

Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving} - Hallo friends Ashley Home Furniture, In the posting of this time we will give you a lot of pictures and design attractive and beautiful with the titleMonday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}, In addition we also provide lots of interesting reviews on join with jokes laughter therefore refer this post good good from beginning to end. easy to hope the contents of postings that we write this you can understand. Okay, this is the design and interesting pictures.

The Name Of The Posting : Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}
The Title Of The Article : Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}

See also designs and other pictures


Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}

Good Monday morning to you!  Hope you had a great weekend! 

Today I have rounded up my favorite photos from Pinterest that feature some amazing inspiration for open shelving in the kitchen!  We have open shelving in our breakfast nook and I love it!  It was by far one of the easiest DIY projects I have done and probably my most favorite!  I really think that the shelves, paired with my huge plate rack, really make the space...


Here are some of my favorites found on Pinterest:


 
 

 
Source: Better Homes and Gardens
 
Source: Southern Living
 
Source: Domaine Home
 
 
 
Source: HGTV/Joanna Gaines
 
 
Source: Veranda Interiors
 
Source: Joanna Gaines/HGTV
 
Source: unknown via Pinterest
 
 
 
 
Am I the only one ready to rip out my cabinets and add shelves everywhere?  I think the only thing keeping me from it is the fact that I would have to dust twice a day! What about you?
Enjoy your week!
 
 



Thus ArticleMonday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}

Simply get here reviews and design or image Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}, easy I hope what we sajiakan in this post can give benefits to all of you. well, the blog post this time around. thank you

You are currently reading the article Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving} This article and the original url is https://davidkoschies.blogspot.com/2016/01/monday-pinspiration-open-shelving.html Hopefully the article This could be useful.

0 Response to "Monday Pinspiration: {Open Shelving}"

Posting Komentar